Monday, January 11, 2010

Beauty of Holiness

My eyes glassily reflect the auburn sky in its fire.

My innermost being exhales the crisp beauty that claustrophobically engulfs me.

Beaming rays of life sparkle heavily, exhilarating God's presence.

My tongue tastes the dark and sweet serenity enveloping my soul.

In my senses feel the beautified life.

My ears prickle with the stillness, a blanket of sky in the forest.

I hear the mountain's thoughts lingering within me.

My breath is grasped away from my throat by the power of these things before my body.

My lungs are again busting with the serenity of the valley.

Shadows rest upon the swaying clover softly caressing my skin.

The wind reveals its mystery to me as it forms what is unspoken.

Its presence liquefies me and shakes me to awe before my God.

There are no secrets to be revealed;

Only what I am to be secret.

I am open and free with my Creator.

I bask in what He made.



I am face down in the beauty of holiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment